Use BrowZine to read journals on your desktop and Apple device
My Bookshelf will synchronise across the web and your mobile app
To create Browzine Web account
- Go to BrowZine Web
- Select My Bookshelf and create your own personal account
To add your favourite journals to My Bookshelf
- Use the search box or
browse by subject (eg. Biomedical & Health Sciences)
To add your favourite articles to My Articles
- With My Articles, you will be able to organise all articles subscribed by PMH library found in BrowZine into collections, then sync these collections across devices.
- Find an article in BrowZine.
- Save it to My Articles!
- The current Saved Articles feature on mobile devices will be automatically migrated to My Articles. Starting January 16, simply install the new version of BrowZine to your device from the iOS or Android store. Similarly, My Articles will appear as a live feature in BrowZine.com.
To learn more, visit our new My Articles Support
To download the BrowZine app for iPad or iPhone
- Download the app from iTunes
- Select Princess Margaret Hospital from list of Institutions
- Login with your HE number and network password
- Tap My Bookshelf and login to your personal account created on BrowZine Web
- My Bookshelf will synchronise to your BrowZine Web account. Any changes you make will be synchronised to your bookshelf across the web and mobile device
How to: Browzine Web video
How to: Browzine via Ipad
BrowZine requires IE 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari